This dish comes from the Canary Islands. It is a staple there, and goes with just about everything! Try it with “papas arrugadas” (small boiled potatoes with salt and lemon) for a Canary Island specialty! Delicious! It keeps well in the refrigerator, and is even better after a day or two. Serve at room temperature.
- 1 garlic bulb
- 200ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 150ml White Wine Vinegar
- 1 handful of fresh coriander
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Firstly, peel the garlic cloves.
- Place the garlic, cumin, vinegar and salt in a blender and puree until finely chopped.
- Chop the coriander leaves.
- Finally slowly mix in the coriander leaves and olive oil.